Dry Suits for professional rescuers who are very much in need of a more durable and safer outfit in order to be more efficient and effective in saving people’s lives during rescue missions. Each rescue situation is stressful enough without having to worry about having uncomfortable dry suits too. The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit is designed to offer comfort and help professional rescuers perform their duty excellently. This product features an adjustable neoprene comfort-neck and neoprene wrist gaskets that make it less constricting and still seal out the majority of the water. The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit is available in a wide range of sizes (see sizing chart image for reference) for better fit and two colors (red and safety yellow) for easier visibility in different harsh unforgiving conditions.
The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit includes the features below:
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof breathable protection.
- Has front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper.
- Armor material that reinforces the knees, seat, and elbows.
- Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, and nearly watertight seal.
- Webbing buckle closure waist belt that provides a custom fit.
- Gathered ankle design which features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. The silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Armored panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout which enhances visibility in low light conditions.
Weight: 2.8 lbs Color Options: Red and Safety Yellow Material: 320-denier, 3 layers TriTon™ Entry Style: Front-Entry Waterproof: Yes Breathable: Yes Neck Closure: Cinchable neoprene Wrist Closure: Neoprene Waist System: Buckle closure waist belt Ankle Closures: Gathered elastic Pockets: No Latex Neck Gasket: No Latex Wrist Gaskets: No Socks: Fabric Relief Zipper: Yes Reflective Detailing: Yes Gender Sizing: Men Features:
- Hook and loop patches for attaching department badges
- SOLAS reflective tape
Country of origin: THAILAND