Dry Suit for professional rescuers who are in need of a more durable and safer outfit to be more efficient and effective in saving people’s lives during rescue missions. The NRS Ascent SAR GTX Dry Suit combines a streamlined design with superior waterproof breathable fabric construction. It provides both the protection rescue professionals need and the durability required to handle unforgiving environments. This product is available in a wide range of sizes (see sizing chart image for reference) for better fit and two colors (red and safety yellow) for easier visibility in different harsh conditions.
The Dry Suit is:
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best in class waterproof breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Armor material reinforces the knees, seat, and elbows.
- Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, nearly watertight seal.
- Webbing buckle closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Armor fabric panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder are designed for attaching department badges.
- Features GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks, relief zipper, and one cargo pocket.
Weight: TBD Color Options: Red and Safety Yellow Material: 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro Entry Style: Front-Entry Waterproof: Yes Breathable: Yes Neck Closure: Cinchable neoprene Wrist Closure: Neoprene Waist System: Buckle-closure waist belt Ankle Closures: Gathered elastic Pockets: 1 – Cargo Latex Neck Gasket: No Latex Wrist Gaskets: No Socks: Fabric Relief Zipper: Yes Reflective Detailing: Yes Gender Sizing: Men Features:
- Hook-and-loop patches for attaching department badges
- SOLAS reflective tape
- Padding in the elbows and knees
Country of origin: THAILAND