Extend your paddling season with the Kokatat Women’s Polartec® PowerDry® Outercore Habanero Liner. The Habanero’s design works great under a dry suit and provides extra warmth and moisture wicking without excess bulk.
- Four-way stretch, heavyweight, 90% recycled Polartec PowerDry material keeps you warm and transports moisture away from your skin so you can paddle in comfort all day. 5.1oz/yd2, 170g/m2 fabric in most of the suit, and lighter 4oz/yd2, 136g/m2 material in underarms, cuffs, neck and ankles
- The soft velour interior feels great against your skin.
- Exterior jersey material is durable and enables smooth layering under outer layers such as dry suits and dry tops.
- A front entry zipper makes this liner easy to put on and take off, and the zip flap and chin guard keep the zipper from rubbing.
- The drop-seat style women’s relief zipper is comfortable, and lets you conveniently answer nature’s call without removing the liner.
- Designed with paddlers in mind, the Habanero Liner has articulated body mapping with lighter grid fabric in the underarm, cuffs and neck for unmatched comfort and unrestricted movement.
- Flat-stitched seams for rugged durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- A zippered chest pocket holds your keys, chapstick, or other small essentials close at hand.
|Weight:||Medium 0.80 lbs|
|Fabric:||4-way stretch Polartec® Power Dry®|
|Size||Women’s US||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve|