Oversized and designed to withstand extended river trips, the Watershed Colorado™ Dry Duffel is the go-to gear bag for seasoned private boaters and guides. The perfect dims to carry enough gear for a week-long adventure, whether you’re traveling by boat or tossing it in the bed of your truck.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Extra-wide opening makes packing and accessing gear easy.
- Pair the duffel with the Colorado Liner (Item #: 55409.02) to better protect fragile equipment.
- Named after the Colorado River, home to one of the most coveted permitted river sections in the world, the Grand Canyon.
- Made in the USA.
- To ensure longevity in the performance of your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt’s Bees hand salve.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||75.5 L (4608 cu in.)|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||14″H x 32.5″L x 13.5″ W|
|Material:||Heavy-duty UV-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|