NRS Rescue Suit N177276.01
A full-coverage wetsuit designed specifically for rescue crews. The NRS Rescue Wetsuit provides our highest level of insulation, while retaining mobility.
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
- Neoprene: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with Titanium Powerspan™ panels on shoulders, back and arms 5-mm padded seat covered with ToughTex™
- Seams: Glued and blind-stitched
- Entry Style: YKK® double pull front zipper
- Wrist and ankle zippers
- Padded knees
- Molded polyurethane knees and shin armor
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels on arms and legs
Also Available in Grizzly Sizes
|NRS Rescue Wetsuit Sizing|